Opportunities at our School
LKS2 Teacher (Maternity Cover 1 Year)
St Mary’s CE are seeking to recruit a teacher who would enjoy working in a supportive environment who can bring expertise and skills to teach children in a lower KS2 class.
We are looking for an individual who can share our vision and ethos for St Mary’s CE. We are looking for someone highly skilled in delivering the primary curriculum in a creative and inclusive manner. You will be a team player with energy, stamina and a willingness to work as a team.
At St Mary’s we are first and foremost a team. We work incredibly hard together, but also with our parents to deliver our high expectations. The children are an absolute pleasure to teach and be around. We are a ‘small school, with a big heart and we learn and grow together'.
We can offer the right candidate:
- Happy, well-motivated and engaged children, who are keen to learn;
- An experienced, hardworking and supportive team;
- A fun, friendly and supportive staff;
- Pupils with excellent attitudes to learning and outstanding behaviour;
- A proactive approach to staff well-being, work-life balance and care for each person as an individual;
- Have a passion for teaching and learning and want to inspire future generations;
- Have high expectations and a commitment to ensuring all children succeed;
- Wish to work in a happy, friendly school with a positive attitude;
- Can make learning exciting ,motivating and fun;
- Work well in a team to support and learn from others;
- Are able to bring energy and enthusiasm to the role.
Deadline to apply: 6th December midnight.
Interviews: Week commencing 11th December.
01904 55250 call Mr Moss (headteacher) for more information.
|Job Description.pdf||November 14 2023, 09:31:33|
|Person Specification.pdf||November 14 2023, 09:31:33|
|School Teaching & Leadership App Form.pdf||November 14 2023, 09:31:33|